Transportation touches every aspect of our lives either directly or indirectly. Whether, it involves our own movement or the movement of goods and perishables consumed by us. It is difficult to envisage our world without transportation. You just cannot do without Transportation.
KFC India was established in 2009 as a distinct consultant of PAFAX Couriers which was subsequently acquired by the giant FEDEX.
Kaushik Freight Carriers India was started by promoters with more than 14 years of experience of the Logistics Industry and a passionate belief of transforming lives through transportation, a belief that transportation offers services to the country like the arteries supplying blood to the body.
Kaushik Freight Carriers India continued focus on modernization of its infrastructure and with a team of over 500 professionals and complete computerization of all processes and operations, has helped it grow rapidly, offering seamless and customer centric services irrespective of client size or the volume of business. This focused attitude has helped PPS grow cumulatively over 1000% in the last 10 years.
Kaushik Freight Carriers India Fleet & Infrastructure:
Kaushik Freight Carriers India today has over 300 vehicles, trucks and trailers in addition to 400 dedicated attached vehicles. It has its own forklifts, cranes and material handling equipment at various locations and also possesses hosting capabilities at various heights and rooftops through mechanized chain pulleys and cranes.
KFC India has fully serviced and operational 7 major transshipment hubs at strategic hubs at strategic locations.
|Nature of Business
|Vijay Kumar Sharma
|35 Radhe, 2nd Cross Kaushik Freight Carriers India,, Bengaluru- 560073, Karnataka, India
|Total Number of Employees
|Upto 10 People
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of Firm
|Individual - Proprietor
|Upto Rs. 50 Lakh
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|CashCredit CardChequeDDBank Transfer
|By AirBy RoadBy CargoBy Sea
Send us a Quick MessageDiscuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- To become the number 1 integrated logistics solution provider in India by further enhancing our Branch Network.
- To Build own fleet over the period.
- To handle Express Cargo by Road in Containerized Trucks.
- To cultivate high standard of business & develop more expertise for safe & timely delivery of goods.
- Maintaining a high level customer satisfaction through out the world. Attain the position of market leader with our best service and technology
Certificate Of Excellence
Our Infrastructure Facilities
- Our mission is to create a positive impact on the minds of people by our best service. We want to see our services as market leader. Providing safety service across India and the world is our aim. We aim to touch the sky of high level satisfaction of our customers. Our hand should be reachable to our customers around the world is a greatest mission.
- To achieve our vision through fairness, business ethics, global reach, technological expertise, building long term relationships with all our associates, customers, partners, and employees.
- Single window service provider for Total Relocation Management.
- 14 years successful experience in Indian market.
- Experienced staff with intl. exposure.
- Extensive National Presence with clear intentions of opening new locations shortly.
- Healthy business model with more that 85% captive business. Less dependency on nominations.
- Strong Partner relationship across the globe & experience in managing third party moves controlled out of India.
- BCP in place for each location with emphasis on processes.
- Flexibility to change with times.
Packaging and Transportation
Our Transporation Service